A house is sticks and bricks, but a home is so much more!
We spend an enormous amount of time in stressful spaces and situations - the office, the car in rush hour, crowded stores and probably my least favorite - the endless line at the post office. It’s all the unavoidable part of life. But your home should be a space that makes you happy. Whether it’s peaceful, quiet sanctuary where you recharge or bursting with the energy of pets, kids and constant activity - it should bring you joy. My passion is working with homeowner’s to create functional spaces they not only love, but enhance their overall health, happiness and sense of well being!
Interior Design -
Whether it’s re-working with what you already own to increase the beauty and functionality of your home, a bath or kitchen makeover or a complete remodel - we can help you realize the space of your dreams.
We have established relationships in the industry, working with reputable suppliers for finishes such as cabinets, flooring, masonry, etc. and local, licensed contractors for installations. These relationships are key in having a streamlined process!
Dancing Horse Interiors offers full residential design services in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.
New Construction -
Ask anyone who has done it - building a new home is stressful! Articles like “How to Build and Stay Married” are all over the internet. While that may make us laugh because there is intended humor - there is also a lot of truth to it. With 20+ years experience in new construction, we can help you through the process:
- Finding the right builder and location (custom or volume)
- Working with the draftsman / architect to design the perfect floor plan (custom)
- Selecting all the exterior and interior finishes - masonry, flooring, cabinets, countertops, trim work, paint, wall tile, plumbing fixtures, doors and hardware, lighting, etc.
- Planning placement of existing furniture, artwork, accessories and rugs and/or selecting new items to fit the space
- Coordinating with trade contractors for any custom requests/installations
- Putting it all together so you can begin life in your beautiful new home!
Interior decorators furnish and adorn a space with fashionable or beautiful things.
Interior designers may decorate, but decorators do not design. What differentiates a designer and a decorator is the level of education and experience.
Interior design is a powerful, essential part of our daily lives and affects our overall health, happiness and well being.
To find out more or schedule a consultation, please call us at 719-387-9200 today!